- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. from post-consumer recycled materials.
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship!
- Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional
booklet with photos and illustrations
- Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that
consume 5-8lbs of food per week
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot
- *30 year life expectancy!
- Expandable up to 8 trays
- Easy to assemble and manage
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made with post consumer recycled materials
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Also includes instructional DVD!
- BRAND NEW!!
- Buy from us because we are full time professional worm farmers and 100 % totally dedicated to the betterment of the gardeners and worm growers worldwide.
- New and Improved Instructional Booklet
*Now including Glacial Rock Dust*
The value of Glacial Rock Dust:
*Provides nutrients to the worm's diets during the composting process and creates a more favorable environment for microorganisms and beneficial molds, fungi, and bacteria.
*Excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium, in addition to other trace elements and micronutrients when used for growing fruits and vegetables.
*improves root systems and soil structure, as well as moisture holding capacity.